Default to WMP

I've accidentally set iTunes as my default music player. How do I reset WMP
as the default player?
3 answers Last reply
More about default

    Check in WMP Options File Types tab. Or, use the Set Program Access and
    Defaults in the Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs.

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "Zilva Zanga" <mercury@solar.system.invalid> wrote in message
    > I've accidentally set iTunes as my default music player. How do I reset
    > WMP as the default player?

    Open WMP | Tools | Options | File Types tab |
    Select All button | Apply | OK

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:%23rKUQRYpFHA.3084@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
    Zilva Zanga <mercury@solar.system.invalid> hunted and pecked:

    > Open WMP | Tools | Options | File Types tab |
    > Select All button | Apply | OK
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >
    > Wes
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >
    > In news:%23rKUQRYpFHA.3084@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
    > Zilva Zanga <mercury@solar.system.invalid> hunted and pecked:
    >> I've accidentally set iTunes as my default music player. How do I reset
    >> WMP as the default player?

    It worked perfectly. Thank you.

Default iTunes Support Music Microsoft Windows XP