WoW Players Need to Convert to Battle.net Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

bh2o

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2008
haha as soon as I saw penguin I thought of the South Park Chinpokemon episode. Ah good episode. But ya WoW is lame.

guythepro

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]El_Capitan[/nom]Real-life friends list? What kind of friends list do they have right now?[/citation]

In WoW your friends list is character based, so if a given friend has multiple characters, you have to have each character in your friends list as opposed to just one listing as the new battle.net will have.

TemjinGold

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2007
[citation][nom]El_Capitan[/nom]Real-life friends list? What kind of friends list do they have right now?[/citation]

Wait, WoW players have real life friends? Really?

herniter

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
[citation][nom]El_Capitan[/nom]Wait, WoW players have real life friends? Really?[/citation]

Wait, People that talk hide behind a computer screen talking trash have a life? Friends? Really!?

seboj

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2008
[citation][nom]herniter[/nom]Wait, People that hide behind a computer screen talking trash have a life? Friends? Really!?[/citation]

Herniter, I'm reposting your comment so that you can read it, because apparently you missed it the first time.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]wildwell[/nom]All right! If the new Battle.net is ready, that means the new Starcraft should be coming soon![/citation]
Battle.net accounts have been around for quite some time.
I just typed in my serials, and I just download Diablo2/Warcraft3 instead of finding the scratched discs...

r3t4rd

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]seboj[/nom]Herniter, I'm reposting your comment so that you can read it, because apparently you missed it the first time.[/citation]

Pure genius seboj.

Most WoW players I know...really don't have a life.

G

RL Friends?!! 4 real, dude?! But what if I only know their Main's name in rl 2? FTW!

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
[citation][nom]twisted politiks[/nom]old news, they started this months ago, and now their doing it again[/citation]
Well, what is news is that before, it was optional to setup a battlenet account. Now, you must have it done by November 11th.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
I would like to see characters jump from game to game :D, some futuristic game character with futuristic gear raping all those lvl80 characters just for fun.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
I should have formulated my idea better, so that I could copyright it and make them pay royalties to me, even though the idea has been used in movies and cartoons before, I really have intentions to implement it in the next 100 years or so, and I won't let those big evil companies screw me over this idea too.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]bill gates is your daddy[/nom]So...did that homeless guy get this news?[/citation]
That homeless guy did get the news before 'twisted politiks' who is bragging about is knowledge of internet wow gossip/news.

Regected

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
I wonder if they have fixed the hack from people merging battle.net accounts to WoW accounts for the purpose of stealing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.