Windows position

Hi everyone. I clicked on something wrong and now my entire desktop and all
opening windows are rotated to the right. How do I correct this?
Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows position

    Your display driver must have the capability to rotate to portrait view. You
    can try CTRL+Shift+0 to see if it reverts back. If that doesn't work go to
    "control panel/display/setting/advance setting" and see if there is a
    setting for rotation.

    "lmhock" <lmhock@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone. I clicked on something wrong and now my entire desktop and
    > all
    > opening windows are rotated to the right. How do I correct this?
    > Thanks.

    thank you. I will try it and let you know if it works. I appreciate it.
    Thanks

    "Dennis Marks" wrote:

    > Your display driver must have the capability to rotate to portrait view. You
    > can try CTRL+Shift+0 to see if it reverts back. If that doesn't work go to
    > "control panel/display/setting/advance setting" and see if there is a
    > setting for rotation.
    >
    > "lmhock" <lmhock@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi everyone. I clicked on something wrong and now my entire desktop and
    > > all
    > > opening windows are rotated to the right. How do I correct this?
    > > Thanks.

Support Desktops Microsoft Windows XP