Hi everyone. I clicked on something wrong and now my entire desktop and all
opening windows are rotated to the right. How do I correct this?
Thanks.

Your display driver must have the capability to rotate to portrait view. You
can try CTRL+Shift+0 to see if it reverts back. If that doesn't work go to
"control panel/display/setting/advance setting" and see if there is a
setting for rotation.

"lmhock" <lmhock@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone. I clicked on something wrong and now my entire desktop and
> all
> opening windows are rotated to the right. How do I correct this?
> Thanks.

thank you. I will try it and let you know if it works. I appreciate it.
Thanks