Replacement 2-way speaker

A friend of mine is in need of a replacement 2-way speaker for a Nextel
i60 or i90 (may be one in the same)? It's not the earpiece speaker,
it's the one that the 2-ways and rings are done through.

Is there a place online that sells them? Checked eBay, but didn't see
anything there. I didn't even think of telling him to check Radio
Shack, but maybe they'd have them...

Thanks!

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

he should be able to take his phone into any authorized service center for
nextel and have the speaker replaced. if he has the $2.99 service and repair
plan it will not cost him anything to have it replace. if he does not the
speaker goes for around $55.00 plus tax. the only way the speaker will not
be replaced is if the phone shows signs of physical or liquid damage.

Service Center Technician

"Sir Orich" <duckie74NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> A friend of mine is in need of a replacement 2-way speaker for a Nextel
> i60 or i90 (may be one in the same)? It's not the earpiece speaker,
> it's the one that the 2-ways and rings are done through.
>
> Is there a place online that sells them? Checked eBay, but didn't see
> anything there. I didn't even think of telling him to check Radio
> Shack, but maybe they'd have them...
>
> Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS