SpikeTv E3 for All on June 7

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
June 7, 2005 3:45:46 AM

Get thoses VCRs ready for SpikeTv reviews E3 show on June 7 at 9pm. For
more info check out
Spiketv.com
Thanks,
Mike

More about : spiketv june

Anonymous
June 7, 2005 10:38:35 AM

The Spike - Game awards -- Yeah, that was some of the worst stuff I've
*ever* seen. Makes most of the G4 original programming look like gold.

= numsix
= http://www.villagebbs.com
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 3:05:54 PM

Michael Smeal <Msmeal@paonline.com> wrote in news:D LadnWoFwZhchTjfRVn-
tA@paonline.com:

> Get thoses VCRs ready for SpikeTv reviews E3 show on June 7 at 9pm. For
> more info check out
> Spiketv.com
> Thanks,
> Mike

If their E3 review is anything like their VGAs, I'd rather get my shotgun
ready.

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder