VIAMRAID.SYS (blue screen)

August 20, 2005 3:48:17 PM

Blue screen error

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS OR EQUAL
VIAMRAID.SYS Address F740E9AQ BASE AT F7404000 DATESTAMP 4063e304

What i can do ?
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 12:59:52 AM

Patrick Fortin Wrote:
> Blue screen error
>
> DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS OR EQUAL
> VIAMRAID.SYS Address F740E9AQ BASE AT F7404000 DATESTAMP 4063e304
>
> What i can do ?

Try popping in your XP CD and booting from that. Next use the Repair
option or something like that and let it do its thing. Hopefully, it
will get rid of it because I've had couple of those IRQL BSOD before
and I solved it everytime by running the Repair Console option. Good
luck.

--
Evolution54
!