Adventure II Relaunch for the Atari 5200

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
June 7, 2005 3:03:13 PM

What a story this game has been with the title switching back and forth
but it's coming soon. For thoses who are planing to go to OVGE on June
18 will see the demo of it and look like from his website Flashback 2.0
will have Adventure II on it.
For more info go here!

http://cafeman.www9.50megs.com/atari/5200dev/AdventureI...
Thanks,
Mike
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 4:37:04 PM

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:03:13 -0400, Michael Smeal
<Msmeal@paonline.com> wrote:

>What a story this game has been with the title switching back and forth
>but it's coming soon. For thoses who are planing to go to OVGE on June
>18 will see the demo of it and look like from his website Flashback 2.0
>will have Adventure II on it.
>For more info go here!

I've gotten cobweb on my 5200 waiting for the Advanture to come out.
It seems like it was promised last year and year ago, etc.
I'd be really happy when it does come out for real.
June 7, 2005 6:13:14 PM

<Msmeal@paonline.com> wrote:

>ook like from his website Flashback 2.0
>will have Adventure II on it.
>For more info go here!

how could it? The Flashback II is a 2600 in a chip and Adventure II
is for the 5200 and 8-bit Atari's.
June 7, 2005 11:09:51 PM

The Flashback 2.0 version is indeed a 2600 version of the 5200
homebrew!
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 5:12:26 AM

Screenshots of Adventure II for the 2600? Are they available anywhere?

Paul
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 3:53:12 PM

Atariage.com search for it.

dunric@yahoo.com wrote:

>Screenshots of Adventure II for the 2600? Are they available anywhere?
>
>Paul

Anonymous
June 9, 2005 11:09:38 PM

Searched for Adventure II under 2600 but found nothing. Search for
Adventure II under the 5200 version and only found links to the 5200
version (which looks great, by the way). What graphics mode does it
use? That's almost as good as a Commodore 64!

Paul
!