Free Nextel I95CL

If anyone is looking for Nextel Service, I will give up my I95CL phone
if anyone takes the service off my hands... The contract expires in
September 2005 and I got transferred to the Cayman Islands for work
and Nextel does not work there....

Robert

What is required to switch the service. I am very interested?

"Sam Ghannam" <samghannam@gmail.com> wrote in message
> If anyone is looking for Nextel Service, I will give up my I95CL phone
> if anyone takes the service off my hands... The contract expires in
> September 2005 and I got transferred to the Cayman Islands for work
> and Nextel does not work there....

TRENDING THREADS