Thanx WTC found it but ½ of it wont let me access like local clipboard in
windows menu or permissions.table of contents etc, wont let me paste or copy
the desktop, i think cause it wont let me into local?
To save the contents of the Clipboard to the local ClipBook

1.. In ClipBook Viewer, click the Window menu, and then click Local
ClipBook.
2.. On the Edit menu, click Paste. local isn't on the menu, copies txt
but thats all but wont paste it either to another programme

"Kasdec" <kas.dec@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> Thanx WTC found it but ½ of it wont let me access like local clipboard in
> windows menu or permissions.table of contents etc, wont let me paste or
> copy
> the desktop, i think cause it wont let me into local?
> To save the contents of the Clipboard to the local ClipBook
>
> 1.. In ClipBook Viewer, click the Window menu, and then click Local
> ClipBook.
> 2.. On the Edit menu, click Paste. local isn't on the menu, copies txt
> but thats all but wont paste it either to another programme

Please stick with the orginal thread. I have answered in the original thread
and I am not going to repeat myself.

--
William