KYRO II 4500-Vs-INNO3D GEFORCE2 Ti---whats best !

G

KYRO II 4500 64MB RETAIL AGP -A160 -VS- INNO3D GEFORCE2 Ti Titanium 64MB DDR AGP+ TVOUT oem value ?!? whats better of both ?

Kyro II 4500 i see it at $64 and GF2 TI tv-out at $109 Both on the same site online...

i scare buy online so if some one can tell me if this site is fine to order the card plz tell me just to know...
HERE:www.ocie.com
i found it at PriceWatch.com so if some one know alot buying online and can recomend me this site thanks you alot OK.

OK So whats better for me to get kyro II and GF2 TI .?.

OH and plz if can tell me if TV OUT on cards is great,can i play my games on the tv and looks all good ? just to know

WELL i HOPE some one help me on this i see the mx400 64mb in that site at $60+ but i just see Gf2 TI at $109 tv out so maybe is something better to get it ..

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
The gf 2 ti is close to the gf2 ultra, the kryo 2 performs around gf2 mx/pro levels. I would reccoment the 2 ti simply for the awesome driver support.

~Matisaro~
"The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark"
~Tbird1.3@1.5~

G

thanks i just need to know about that site to order GF2 TI then and about tv out

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
gf2 mx/pro levels? lol, teh GeForce2 Pro is over 1.5 times faster than an MX in most games, that's a huge range. The Kyro II is significanty faster than the MX in almost every game.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
What I meant by my response was I have seen benchmarks placing the kryo 2 all over the gf2 mx to pro levels, the kryo is very game specific, sometimes it works great, when its tiling is taken advantage of, other times it has medocre performance.

~Matisaro~
~Tbird1.3@1.5~

LoveGuRu

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2001
the kyro gives you more bang for the buck at almost half the price of the GF2ti.
btw it performs closer to a GTS then an MX.

<font color=green>
*K.I.S.S*
*(k)eep (I)t (S)imple (S)tupid*
</font color=green>

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
Yeah, it does give you more bang for your buck, but why pay 70 bucks now for a little bang, and 100 bucks in 5 months when the bang cant cut it anymore.

Just go for the ti200, good drivers, good speed and not too expensive.

~Matisaro~
~Tbird1.3@1.5~

G

Good Point. I'm using this chip right now, on a Hercules 4500. I was using an older Asus 3800(TNT2-32) so I am just dazzled. I've noticed a little decrease in 2D performance, the fonts look a little blurry at times. I read other user comments about this also. You will notice a HUGE difference if you benchmark with 3Dmark2000 and 3Dmark2001, but most of that is because the board supports DX7. The truck demo in 2001 gets pretty choppy at times. I don't like replacing my video card often, adding a little more for the right card can extend the life by quite a few months.

If GeForce cards take a drop in price, I may replace this one, even just for the sake of 2D. And I think I'd be going with nVidia. Back on the boat!