After starting PC and connecting to net it attempts to dial somewhere
(message:the dial number is not free do you want to continue?). Also after a
while pop-ups starts to appear even that I don't open any web page or
browser! I have done following:
-run Ad Aware
-run msconfig and prevent all not wantedThey come back after reboot
-run RegClean SW and delete all unknown. They come back by themselvs
-browse and delete all that are pointed from those registers
I heve been hunting with these keyworsd: DeskAd.installer, DeskAd Service,
Eliteoks32 and Antiware..
By previous action I have succeed to save my PC earlier but not now. What I
should try next?
I can not format my PC, it is POMI and thus no XP CD was included.

Hi

Please try the following programs as well to check for any spyware that
might be on your system:

Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.or­g/
CWShredder - http://forum.aumha.org/downloa­ds/cwshredder.zip
Spy Sweeper - www.webroot.com

Try SpyWareBlaster to stop intrusions:

http://www.javacoolsoftware.co­m/spywareblaster.html

Also see the following links:

http://aumha.org/a/parasite.ht­m
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/un­wanted.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Markku T." <Markku T.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After starting PC and connecting to net it attempts to dial somewhere
> (message:the dial number is not free do you want to continue?). Also after
> while pop-ups starts to appear even that I don't open any web page or
> browser! I have done following:
> -run Ad Aware
> -run msconfig and prevent all not wantedThey come back after reboot
> -run RegClean SW and delete all unknown. They come back by themselvs
> -browse and delete all that are pointed from those registers
> I heve been hunting with these keyworsd: DeskAd.installer, DeskAd Service,
> Eliteoks32 and Antiware..
> By previous action I have succeed to save my PC earlier but not now. What
> should try next?
> I can not format my PC, it is POMI and thus no XP CD was included.

Download, install, update and run all of the following.

Ad-Aware
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe

Spybot search and destroy
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe

Ewido Security Suite Trial version

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so that
I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need
to see it not them.

HijackThis