Heya all, I need a new laptop after the current one I've been using broke down cannot turn on. That was already a laptop that can't game on nuts. So I need a replacement.
1. What is your budget?
750 Sing Dollars or 600 USD as said above. Can't bump further because I'm not working right now.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
1366 x 768
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable for school.
5. How much battery life do you need?
Max as it can go.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Crysis 3 - Low Medium
Battlefield 3 - Medium - High
StarCraft II Heart of the Swarm - High to Maximum
Borderlands 2 - High
Torchlight II - Maximum
Blackshot - Maximum
Sudden Attack - Maximum
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
General Computing for School
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
-Unknown because there's like nowhere in Singapore that is as an equivalent to Newegg.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
Minimum of 3 years of Low to Medium Level Gaming and Schooling.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
DVD ROM is fine
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed
Have you tried Sim Lim Square? Last time I was in Sinapore it was a mecha for computer components and deals for computers. Also Sun City if I recall correctly also has computer shops there. Both places I have always found deals better than Newegg.