unable to connect blue tooth device

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

I have bluetooth both, installed and turned on in the computer/windows xp and
nokia 6600. I can connect and send data to my nokia phone from my computer,
but when I try to send data to computer from my nokia 6600 I get a message
saying it is unable to connect to the computer. Can anyone help a novice?
Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about unable connect blue tooth device
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Go to HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\. Delete the following key: {e0cbf06c-cd8b-4647-bb8a-263b43f0f974}. Open Device
    Manager. (run devmgmt.msc) Remove the Bluetooth radio listed here. Click Action, click Scan for hardware changes. This should
    re-enumerate the Bluetooth adapter, using the SP2 drivers.

--
    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for Windows Antispy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
    "b004" <b004@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4AD8582D-7EBF-4204-AC61-EBDF2261AF41@microsoft.com...
    >I have bluetooth both, installed and turned on in the computer/windows xp and
    > nokia 6600. I can connect and send data to my nokia phone from my computer,
    > but when I try to send data to computer from my nokia 6600 I get a message
    > saying it is unable to connect to the computer. Can anyone help a novice?
    > Thanks
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

i have a question, i have a motorola phone with bluetooth, how did u get ur
    nokia phone to connect to ur computer? is there suppose to be a driver or
    something that was needed to be install first? please help, thanks.

"b004" wrote:

> I have bluetooth both, installed and turned on in the computer/windows xp and
    > nokia 6600. I can connect and send data to my nokia phone from my computer,
    > but when I try to send data to computer from my nokia 6600 I get a message
    > saying it is unable to connect to the computer. Can anyone help a novice?
    > Thanks
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Yes, The phone came with a cd with the driver included - which I had to
    install. If yours did not, you can probably get one from Motorola web stie.

"astronaut18" wrote:

> i have a question, i have a motorola phone with bluetooth, how did u get ur
    > nokia phone to connect to ur computer? is there suppose to be a driver or
    > something that was needed to be install first? please help, thanks.
    >
    > "b004" wrote:
    >
    > > I have bluetooth both, installed and turned on in the computer/windows xp and
    > > nokia 6600. I can connect and send data to my nokia phone from my computer,
    > > but when I try to send data to computer from my nokia 6600 I get a message
    > > saying it is unable to connect to the computer. Can anyone help a novice?
    > > Thanks
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Thanks for your reply - I will try that.

"Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

> Go to HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\. Delete the following key: {e0cbf06c-cd8b-4647-bb8a-263b43f0f974}. Open Device
    > Manager. (run devmgmt.msc) Remove the Bluetooth radio listed here. Click Action, click Scan for hardware changes. This should
    > re-enumerate the Bluetooth adapter, using the SP2 drivers.
    >
    > --
    > Mark L. Ferguson
    > FAQ for Windows Antispy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
    > "b004" <b004@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4AD8582D-7EBF-4204-AC61-EBDF2261AF41@microsoft.com...
    > >I have bluetooth both, installed and turned on in the computer/windows xp and
    > > nokia 6600. I can connect and send data to my nokia phone from my computer,
    > > but when I try to send data to computer from my nokia 6600 I get a message
    > > saying it is unable to connect to the computer. Can anyone help a novice?
    > > Thanks
    >
    >
    >
Ask a new question

Read More

Connection Nokia Computers Windows XP