I have bluetooth both, installed and turned on in the computer/windows xp and
nokia 6600. I can connect and send data to my nokia phone from my computer,
but when I try to send data to computer from my nokia 6600 I get a message
saying it is unable to connect to the computer. Can anyone help a novice?
Thanks

Go to HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\. Delete the following key: {e0cbf06c-cd8b-4647-bb8a-263b43f0f974}. Open Device
Manager. (run devmgmt.msc) Remove the Bluetooth radio listed here. Click Action, click Scan for hardware changes. This should
re-enumerate the Bluetooth adapter, using the SP2 drivers.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"b004" <b004@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4AD8582D-7EBF-4204-AC61-EBDF2261AF41@microsoft.com...
>I have bluetooth both, installed and turned on in the computer/windows xp and
> nokia 6600. I can connect and send data to my nokia phone from my computer,
> but when I try to send data to computer from my nokia 6600 I get a message
> saying it is unable to connect to the computer. Can anyone help a novice?
> Thanks

i have a question, i have a motorola phone with bluetooth, how did u get ur
nokia phone to connect to ur computer? is there suppose to be a driver or
something that was needed to be install first? please help, thanks.

"b004" wrote:

> I have bluetooth both, installed and turned on in the computer/windows xp and
> nokia 6600. I can connect and send data to my nokia phone from my computer,
> but when I try to send data to computer from my nokia 6600 I get a message
> saying it is unable to connect to the computer. Can anyone help a novice?
> Thanks

Yes, The phone came with a cd with the driver included - which I had to
install. If yours did not, you can probably get one from Motorola web stie.

"astronaut18" wrote:

> i have a question, i have a motorola phone with bluetooth, how did u get ur
> nokia phone to connect to ur computer? is there suppose to be a driver or
> something that was needed to be install first? please help, thanks.
>
> "b004" wrote:
>
> > I have bluetooth both, installed and turned on in the computer/windows xp and
> > nokia 6600. I can connect and send data to my nokia phone from my computer,
> > but when I try to send data to computer from my nokia 6600 I get a message
> > saying it is unable to connect to the computer. Can anyone help a novice?
> > Thanks

Thanks for your reply - I will try that.