Paul

Splendid

Investor has been working fine, until the last 3 days. When I open program
my data is missing. I must do a restore backup to retreive. I have made no
changes on my computer. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Paul

You may wish to visit the Money newsgroup and repost your question:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP