Have just change my mail program from outlook express to microsoft
outlook and when i receive a message, i get it twice any suggestions on
which is the best program to use any help would be appreciated regards.

--
pricecrack

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:pricecrack.1u4ke4@pcbanter.net,
pricecrack <pricecrack.1u4ke4@pcbanter.net> had this to say:

> Have just change my mail program from outlook express to microsoft
> outlook and when i receive a message, i get it twice any suggestions
> on which is the best program to use any help would be appreciated
> regards.

Check your rules to see if you're using two rules to send something to your
inbox. If worse comes to worse delete them all and see if the problem
persists. If not then setup your rules again but this time remember that if
you tell it to send it somewhere and NOT to stop processing rules and the
next rule tells it to send it somewhere again you'll get multiple copies.

Galen
--

"Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
its solution is its own reward."

Sherlock Holmes