New Wireless Mesh in La Chapelle-Baton, Vienne, France

Hi Everyone

I am hoping to setup a Mesh in the small village of la Chapelle-Baton near
Civray, Vienne, France.
This would provide a local wireless LAN and perhaps even go the 7km
distance to the nearest ADSL enabled town (Charroux)
Anyone else interested in helping ?
More Info here > http://marc.waters.free.fr
Thanks

Have u tried contacting these guys http://www.pomeys.org/ ? Not a mesh
network but in a similar context. Also the guys in belgium @
reseaucitoyen.be ?

I personnaly run a blog on mesh networks that might interest you :
http://mark.cabiling.free.fr/mobilemesh/

Rgds
Mark