2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15" + (flexible)
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Some where in between the two, I was looking at sager gaming notebooks before I realized they were us based.
5. How much battery life do you need? Not important
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? High.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) See above =p
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? Not important.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 2 years at least.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? dvd rom
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in? UK
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. Not a lot I am just aiming for a high spec gaming laptop for my budget.
As I mentioned sager is by far the best spec :: Price ratio I have come across so far, but I am looking at £140 shipping costs so that somewhat nullifies any savings, so if there is a uk based company that offers a similar service please clue me in, but other than that nothings really off the table.
Thanks for your help, I am really stuck here!
More abouthunting gaming laptop
If you IMPORT a laptop to the UK, you can ADD around 30% to the cost for IMPORT DUTY + 20% VAT...
All the best Brett
Thanks, and that does really rule out importing. So does anyone have any UK shaped suggestions?
Lulz, but on a serious note I came across this and it looks like it would perfect, now I've narrowed it down a bit, but I am still not sure which to get and the best way to configure it for for gaming on my budget?