Internet Explorer Problem

On many webpages, I cannot see ads, instead, i see a blank box with the page
cannot be displayed page. I have turned of pop=up blocking etc, closed my
spyware program and it is still not working. I am thinking there is some
setting in IE I am missing. If anyone can help me see them, it would be great

Do you remember putting on some "blocking tools" ? You may have added something to your system or to IE, such that advertising sites are blocked.
I have used 2 fantastic "helpers" to reduce ads. IE-Spyad and the MVP Hosts file.

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

JDigital wrote:
> On many webpages, I cannot see ads, instead, i see a blank box with
> the page cannot be displayed page. I have turned of pop=up blocking
> etc, closed my spyware program and it is still not working. I am
> thinking there is some setting in IE I am missing. If anyone can help
> me see them, it would be great

Have you disabled viewing images in your Internet Explorer Settings ?

What Spyware Program are you currently using ?

--
dr.nil
dr.nil's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=4402

I am currently using spysweeper and I have not disabled images. Thanks for
the quick response

"dr.nil" wrote:

> Have you disabled viewing images in your Internet Explorer Settings ?
>
> What Spyware Program are you currently using ?
>

> --
> dr.nil
> dr.nil's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=4402
> View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=346781
> Visit - http://www.techarena.in | http://forums.techarena.in | http://gallery.techarena.in

I never put on any blocking programs to my knoladge. Any advise would be
greatly appreciated ;)

-Jonathan