Freeware symbol and logo

Last response: in Video Games
November 12, 2004 2:18:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

I started a thread about this earlier, where I challenged the artistic
and creative among us to make a freeware symbol or logo. My intention
was that it could be used on freeware sites and in freeware programs.

Big thanks to all who responded. But none, with one exception, had any
artistic bone in them, sadly.

But I'm stubborn and refuse to give up! Hope I'm not beating a dead horse...

I'm inspired by the logo contests for programs like 'Sunbird':
http://axentra.net/www/sunbird/logo_contest.html. They use images in
256x256, 48x48, 32x32. I would also like standard banners at 88x31 and
234x60, but everything goes... :-)

*** Anybody out there with free time and and artistic 'bones' ? ***

Some early suggestions were:
- an eagle
- 3?. The number 3 and the symbol ?. The 3 sounds like free
and ware sounds like where which is a question!! Hence freeware = 3?.
- a freeware fairie like FTW's:
http://www.all4you.dk/FreewareWorld/images/art2.jpg
- a side view of a open hand, sitting on the open hand is a
present/gift(a squareshape with a bow attached)
- a dollar sign with a circle around it and a line through it
[Chris Harney made a image (120x110), but the link to it is dead]

One issue who was raised was the problem of who could use the symbol
(the freeware debate again and again). I'll volunteer (of course!) to
make a site with guidelines... But the criteria ought to be: If it's
'pure' enough for Pricelessware it's good enough for me. Don't worry,
I'll probably stick more closer to JC's criteria than some would like.. ;-)

Well, enough, rambling, back to business:

*** Anybody out there with free time and and artistic 'bones' ? ***

If many respond, we could even vote...

Regards from

--
Vegard Krog Petersen, Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html
Halma & Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/index.html
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/index.html
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/index.html
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no

More about : freeware symbol logo

Anonymous
November 12, 2004 4:06:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

sorry peeps, wasn't paying attention. would this do
http://diatribes.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/freeware....
Peace
Crispy Sea

"Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I started a thread about this earlier, where I challenged the artistic
> and creative among us to make a freeware symbol or logo. My intention
> was that it could be used on freeware sites and in freeware programs.
>
> Big thanks to all who responded. But none, with one exception, had any
> artistic bone in them, sadly.
>
> But I'm stubborn and refuse to give up! Hope I'm not beating a dead
horse...

> I'm inspired by the logo contests for programs like 'Sunbird':
> http://axentra.net/www/sunbird/logo_contest.html. They use images in
> 256x256, 48x48, 32x32. I would also like standard banners at 88x31 and
> 234x60, but everything goes... :-)
>
> *** Anybody out there with free time and and artistic 'bones' ? ***
>
> Some early suggestions were:
> - an eagle
> - 3?. The number 3 and the symbol ?. The 3 sounds like free
> and ware sounds like where which is a question!! Hence freeware = 3?.
> - a freeware fairie like FTW's:
> http://www.all4you.dk/FreewareWorld/images/art2.jpg
> - a side view of a open hand, sitting on the open hand is a
> present/gift(a squareshape with a bow attached)
> - a dollar sign with a circle around it and a line through it
> [Chris Harney made a image (120x110), but the link to it is dead]
>

> One issue who was raised was the problem of who could use the symbol
> (the freeware debate again and again). I'll volunteer (of course!) to
> make a site with guidelines... But the criteria ought to be: If it's
> 'pure' enough for Pricelessware it's good enough for me. Don't worry,
> I'll probably stick more closer to JC's criteria than some would like..
;-)

> Well, enough, rambling, back to business:
>
> *** Anybody out there with free time and and artistic 'bones' ? ***
>
> If many respond, we could even vote...
>

> Regards from
>
> --
> Vegard Krog Petersen, Norway
>
> My sites:
----------
> Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html
----------
> Halma & Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/index.html
----------
> Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/index.html
----------
> My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/index.html
----------
> Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no
----------

Anonymous
November 12, 2004 6:26:44 PM

http://www.sover.net/~wysiwygx/Freewarelogo1.html

--

Some You Won't Find Anywhere Else...
http://sonofspy3.spymac.net/index.html

. --- . . - - - - - - - - - - - -
/ SOS \ __ / Freeware - - - - - -
/ / \ ( ) / - - - - -
/ / / / / / / \/ \ - - - -
/ / / / / / / : : - - -
/ / / / / ' ' - -
/ / //..\\
=====UU==UU=====
'///||\\\'
' '' '
November 12, 2004 6:59:44 PM

Son Of Spy wrote:
> Vegard Krog Petersen wrote:
>
>> I started a thread about this earlier, where I challenged the artistic
>> and creative among us to make a freeware symbol or logo. My intention
>> was that it could be used on freeware sites and in freeware programs.
>>
>> Big thanks to all who responded. But none, with one exception, had any
>> artistic bone in them, sadly.
>>
>> But I'm stubborn and refuse to give up! Hope I'm not beating a dead
>> horse...
>>
>> I'm inspired by the logo contests for programs like 'Sunbird':
>> http://axentra.net/www/sunbird/logo_contest.html. They use images in
>> 256x256, 48x48, 32x32. I would also like standard banners at 88x31 and
>> 234x60, but everything goes... :-)
>>
>> *** Anybody out there with free time and and artistic 'bones' ? ***
>>

> http://www.sover.net/~wysiwygx/Freewarelogo1.html

How about the basic $ sign inside the circle with a slash mark through it?
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 12:14:44 AM

JoeA <jsalpha2@atnetscape.net> wrote:

> How about the basic $ sign inside the circle with a slash mark through it?

Not international enough. Hint: the dollar is not the only currency in
the world. (The slash mark might not be necessary as the value of the
US dollar wil be zero if the present trend continues)

Yusuf ben James
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 6:20:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Well !@ .. I never ....

SO GOOD to see you !

Frank

"Son Of Spy" <sonofspy@whatever.net> wrote ...
> Vegard Krog Petersen wrote:
> > I started a thread about this earlier, where I challenged the artistic
> > and creative among us to make a freeware symbol or logo. My intention
> > was that it could be used on freeware sites and in freeware programs.
> >
> > Big thanks to all who responded. But none, with one exception, had any
> > artistic bone in them, sadly.
> >
> > But I'm stubborn and refuse to give up! Hope I'm not beating a dead
> > horse...
> >
> > I'm inspired by the logo contests for programs like 'Sunbird':
> > http://axentra.net/www/sunbird/logo_contest.html. They use images in
> > 256x256, 48x48, 32x32. I would also like standard banners at 88x31 and
> > 234x60, but everything goes... :-)
> >
> > *** Anybody out there with free time and and artistic 'bones' ? ***
> >

> http://www.sover.net/~wysiwygx/Freewarelogo1.html
>
> --
>
> Some You Won't Find Anywhere Else...
> http://sonofspy3.spymac.net/index.html
> http://www.sover.net/~wysiwygx/index.html
>
> . --- . . - - - - - - - - - - - -
> / SOS \ __ / Freeware - - - - - -
> / / \ ( ) / - - - - -
> / / / / / / / \/ \ - - - -
> / / / / / / / : : - - -
> / / / / / ' ' - -
> / / //..\\
> =====UU==UU=====
> '///||\\\'
> ' '' '
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 11:28:42 PM

Yusuf ben James <Yusuf67ben89James@yahoo.com> wrote:
>JoeA <jsalpha2@atnetscape.net> wrote:
>
>> How about the basic $ sign inside the circle with a slash mark through it?
>
>Not international enough. Hint: the dollar is not the only currency in
>the world. (The slash mark might not be necessary as the value of the
>US dollar wil be zero if the present trend continues)

Any foreigner who doesn't know that "$" means "money" is a bit of a
retard.
Anonymous
November 14, 2004 4:24:38 AM

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:28:42 +0800, Bateau wrote:

>>Not international enough. Hint: the dollar is not the only currency in
>>the world. (The slash mark might not be necessary as the value of the
>>US dollar wil be zero if the present trend continues)
>
> Any foreigner who doesn't know that "$" means "money" is a bit of a
> retard.

$ = Dollar

And more than one country denominates its currency in Dollars.

Definition of 'foreigner' depends upon where you're standing. I'm certain,
that we're both foreigners to each other, for which I'm duly grateful, but
we're all foreigners to someone.

I thought, at first, that you must be a USAnian, but you seem to be posting
from Perth (Australia) or thereabouts! Perhaps you're not quite what you
seem to be.......

Cheers,

Roy
Anonymous
November 14, 2004 6:10:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Bateau <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in

> Any foreigner who doesn't know that "$" means "money" is a bit of a
> retard.

Especially as much $$ as they have made over the years:

http://tinyurl.com/5wzlq
Anonymous
November 14, 2004 6:17:00 PM

Vegard Krog Petersen wrote:
> I started a thread about this earlier, where I challenged the artistic
> and creative among us to make a freeware symbol or logo. My intention
> was that it could be used on freeware sites and in freeware programs.
>
> Big thanks to all who responded. But none, with one exception, had any
> artistic bone in them, sadly.
>
> But I'm stubborn and refuse to give up! Hope I'm not beating a dead
> horse...
>
> I'm inspired by the logo contests for programs like 'Sunbird':
> http://axentra.net/www/sunbird/logo_contest.html. They use images in
> 256x256, 48x48, 32x32. I would also like standard banners at 88x31 and
> 234x60, but everything goes... :-)
>
> *** Anybody out there with free time and and artistic 'bones' ? ***
>
> Some early suggestions were:
> - an eagle
> - 3?. The number 3 and the symbol ?. The 3 sounds like free
> and ware sounds like where which is a question!! Hence freeware = 3?.
> - a freeware fairie like FTW's:
> http://www.all4you.dk/FreewareWorld/images/art2.jpg
> - a side view of a open hand, sitting on the open hand is a
> present/gift(a squareshape with a bow attached)
> - a dollar sign with a circle around it and a line through it
> [Chris Harney made a image (120x110), but the link to it is dead]
>

> One issue who was raised was the problem of who could use the symbol
> (the freeware debate again and again). I'll volunteer (of course!) to
> make a site with guidelines... But the criteria ought to be: If it's
> 'pure' enough for Pricelessware it's good enough for me. Don't worry,
> I'll probably stick more closer to JC's criteria than some would like.. ;-)
>
> Well, enough, rambling, back to business:
>
> *** Anybody out there with free time and and artistic 'bones' ? ***
>
> If many respond, we could even vote...
>

> Regards from
>
> --
> Vegard Krog Petersen, Norway

Personally I'd prefer it wasn't an animation. If I go to a sight with
something flashing at me I quickly scroll to a spot where I can't see it
or leave the site or if I really need to be there within view of the
animation I turn it off. I'm sure I'm not the only one (or am I weird?).

Cheers
miskairal
Anonymous
November 14, 2004 6:17:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

_miskairal_, domenica 14/nov/2004:

> Vegard Krog Petersen wrote:
>> I started a thread about this earlier, where I challenged the artistic
>> and creative among us to make a freeware symbol or logo. My intention
>> was that it could be used on freeware sites and in freeware programs.
>>
>> Big thanks to all who responded. But none, with one exception, had any
>> artistic bone in them, sadly.
>>
>> But I'm stubborn and refuse to give up! Hope I'm not beating a dead
>> horse...
>>
>> I'm inspired by the logo contests for programs like 'Sunbird':
>> http://axentra.net/www/sunbird/logo_contest.html. They use images in
>> 256x256, 48x48, 32x32. I would also like standard banners at 88x31 and
>> 234x60, but everything goes... :-)
>>
>> *** Anybody out there with free time and and artistic 'bones' ? ***
>>
>> Some early suggestions were:
>> - an eagle
>> - 3?. The number 3 and the symbol ?. The 3 sounds like free
>> and ware sounds like where which is a question!! Hence freeware = 3?.
>> - a freeware fairie like FTW's:
>> http://www.all4you.dk/FreewareWorld/images/art2.jpg
>> - a side view of a open hand, sitting on the open hand is a
>> present/gift(a squareshape with a bow attached)
>> - a dollar sign with a circle around it and a line through it
>> [Chris Harney made a image (120x110), but the link to it is dead]
>>
>> One issue who was raised was the problem of who could use the symbol
>> (the freeware debate again and again). I'll volunteer (of course!) to
>> make a site with guidelines... But the criteria ought to be: If it's
>> 'pure' enough for Pricelessware it's good enough for me. Don't worry,
>> I'll probably stick more closer to JC's criteria than some would like.. ;-)
>>
>> Well, enough, rambling, back to business:
>>
>> *** Anybody out there with free time and and artistic 'bones' ? ***
>>
>> If many respond, we could even vote...
>>
>> Regards from
>>
>> --
>> Vegard Krog Petersen, Norway
>
> Personally I'd prefer it wasn't an animation. If I go to a sight with
> something flashing at me I quickly scroll to a spot where I can't see it
> or leave the site or if I really need to be there within view of the
> animation I turn it off. I'm sure I'm not the only one (or am I weird?).

You're not alone. I can't stand animations and blinking or scrolling text.
My reaction is like yours. Then we're at least two weirds ;-)

Crosspost-To: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games
--
Maria Luisa C - 14/11/2004 9.59.36
Anonymous

"miskairal" <mehiding@invalid.com> wrote in message

> Personally I'd prefer it wasn't an animation. If I go to a sight with
> something flashing at me I quickly scroll to a spot where I can't see
> it or leave the site or if I really need to be there within view of
> the animation I turn it off. I'm sure I'm not the only one (or am I
> weird?).

No, I do the *exact* same thing. It's too distracting to read the actual
*text* when something is trying to vie for your attention in that way.

Have a great day!

Ami
"Next up on Fox -- When Surgeons Attack"
Anonymous
November 14, 2004 10:48:29 PM

Slarty <slartybartfast23@yahoo.uk> wrote:
>On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:28:42 +0800, Bateau wrote:
>
>>>Not international enough. Hint: the dollar is not the only currency in
>>>the world. (The slash mark might not be necessary as the value of the
>>>US dollar wil be zero if the present trend continues)
>>
>> Any foreigner who doesn't know that "$" means "money" is a bit of a
>> retard.
>
>$ = Dollar
>
>And more than one country denominates its currency in Dollars.
>
>Definition of 'foreigner' depends upon where you're standing. I'm certain,
>that we're both foreigners to each other, for which I'm duly grateful, but
>we're all foreigners to someone.
>
>I thought, at first, that you must be a USAnian, but you seem to be posting
>from Perth (Australia) or thereabouts! Perhaps you're not quite what you
>seem to be.......

You'd have to be some kind of stone age primitive not to know that
dollars are money.
Anonymous
November 14, 2004 10:48:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:48:29 +0800, Bateau wrote...

> >$ = Dollar
>
> You'd have to be some kind of stone age primitive not to know that
> dollars are money.

The '$' symbol represents a 'string' in programming to some of us.

--
EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked.
Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by

"Paul Blarmy" <foxesfan@trashmail.net> wrote in message

> The '$' symbol represents a 'string' in programming to some of us.

Only to Basic programmers <g>. Other languages don't have that
restriction ;-).

Have a great day!

Ami
"Next up on Fox -- When Surgeons Attack"
Anonymous
November 14, 2004 10:48:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 05:04:33 -0700, Ami Fairchild wrote...

> > The '$' symbol represents a 'string' in programming to some of us.
>
> Only to Basic programmers <g>. Other languages don't have that
> restriction ;-).

Well I'm a pretty basic kind of guy :-)

--
EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked.
Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
*me* using nothing more than common sense.
November 15, 2004 5:08:18 PM

> You'd have to be some kind of stone age primitive not to know that
> dollars are money.

You'd have to be some 20th century primitive not to know that £ and € are
even more money.

--
Rod
Listening to http://www.stubru.be/luisterlive/streams/high.html

MLC wrote:

> _miskairal_, domenica 14/nov/2004:

>>Personally I'd prefer it wasn't an animation. If I go to a sight with
>>something flashing at me I quickly scroll to a spot where I can't see it
>>or leave the site or if I really need to be there within view of the
>>animation I turn it off. I'm sure I'm not the only one (or am I weird?).
>>

> You're not alone. I can't stand animations and blinking or scrolling text.
> My reaction is like yours. Then we're at least two weirds ;-)

Ahh, it's nice to think there are a few of us :)
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 12:33:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Paul Blarmy <foxesfan@trashmail.net> wrote:
>On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:48:29 +0800, Bateau wrote...
>
>> >$ = Dollar
>>
>> You'd have to be some kind of stone age primitive not to know that
>> dollars are money.
>
>The '$' symbol represents a 'string' in programming to some of us.

"No strings" software could be taken to mean the same thing.
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 1:24:26 AM

Vegard Krog Petersen wrote:

> I started a thread about this earlier, where I challenged the artistic
> and creative among us to make a freeware symbol or logo. My intention
> was that it could be used on freeware sites and in freeware programs.
>
> Big thanks to all who responded. But none, with one exception, had any
> artistic bone in them, sadly.
>
> But I'm stubborn and refuse to give up! Hope I'm not beating a dead horse...
>
> I'm inspired by the logo contests for programs like 'Sunbird':
> http://axentra.net/www/sunbird/logo_contest.html. They use images in
> 256x256, 48x48, 32x32. I would also like standard banners at 88x31 and
> 234x60, but everything goes... :-)
>
> *** Anybody out there with free time and and artistic 'bones' ? ***
>
> Some early suggestions were:
> - an eagle
> - 3?. The number 3 and the symbol ?. The 3 sounds like free
> and ware sounds like where which is a question!! Hence freeware = 3?.
> - a freeware fairie like FTW's:
> http://www.all4you.dk/FreewareWorld/images/art2.jpg
> - a side view of a open hand, sitting on the open hand is a
> present/gift(a squareshape with a bow attached)
> - a dollar sign with a circle around it and a line through it
> [Chris Harney made a image (120x110), but the link to it is dead]
>
> One issue who was raised was the problem of who could use the symbol
> (the freeware debate again and again). I'll volunteer (of course!) to
> make a site with guidelines... But the criteria ought to be: If it's
> 'pure' enough for Pricelessware it's good enough for me. Don't worry,
> I'll probably stick more closer to JC's criteria than some would like.. ;-)
>
> Well, enough, rambling, back to business:
>
> *** Anybody out there with free time and and artistic 'bones' ? ***
>
> If many respond, we could even vote...
>
> Regards from
>
> --
> Vegard Krog Petersen, Norway
>
> My sites:
> Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html
> Halma & Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/index.html
> Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/index.html
> My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/index.html
> Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no

A nice idea. If you ever find a nice logo I will used on my site.
But it would be much better if we had a symbol for all kind of stuff. From freeware to
software. At least one for pure freeware, one for "free" adware, one for demo's and
trials, shareware, abandonware and software.
In fact I should love to have a logo for freeware that uses an install shield, and one
that doesn't use that.

Yeah.. I feel it, it will be impossible...
Rudy
http://www.caiman.us
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 3:35:33 AM

Rudy Versele wrote:

> A nice idea. If you ever find a nice logo I will used on my site.
> But it would be much better if we had a symbol for all kind of stuff. From freeware to
> software. At least one for pure freeware, one for "free" adware, one for demo's and
> trials, shareware, abandonware and software.
> In fact I should love to have a logo for freeware that uses an install shield, and one
> that doesn't use that.
>
> Yeah.. I feel it, it will be impossible...
> Rudy http://www.caiman.us

And people call me demanding! ;-)

cheers!

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/
Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no
November 16, 2004 10:16:28 PM

Vegard Krog Petersen wrote:
> I started a thread about this earlier, where I challenged the artistic
> and creative among us to make a freeware symbol or logo. My intention
> was that it could be used on freeware sites and in freeware programs.
>
> Hope I'm not beating a dead horse...

The horse is alive, but perhaps not kicking! ;-)

Thanks to all who responded and their ideas. It seems it was to
optimistic to except a lot of icons, banners, symbols and logos in
different sizes. But some have created images that could be used as a
freeware symbol or logo.

I'll wait for perhaps some more response the next week. Then I'll
collect the suggestions we already have and start a new thread where we
can vote.

Regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/
Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no
December 4, 2004 9:58:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Vegard Krog Petersen <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote :

> I started a thread about this earlier, where I challenged the
> artistic and creative among us to make a freeware symbol or logo.
> My intention was that it could be used on freeware sites and in
> freeware programs.

I just want to express my opinion about the alt.comp.freeware logo.
Imho, it should :

- be rather non animated
- rather computer/software related than fairie/elf related
- have neutral colors (not flashy) that could suit several types of
sites
- mention 'freeware' and 'alt.comp.freeware' and preferably
nothing else.

Of course, these are only my 2 cents.

--
Antoine
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

_Antoine_, sabato 04/dic/2004:

> Vegard Krog Petersen <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote :
>
>> I started a thread about this earlier, where I challenged the
>> artistic and creative among us to make a freeware symbol or logo.
>> My intention was that it could be used on freeware sites and in
>> freeware programs.
>
> I just want to express my opinion about the alt.comp.freeware logo.
> Imho, it should :
>
> - be rather non animated
> - rather computer/software related than fairie/elf related
> - have neutral colors (not flashy) that could suit several types of
> sites
> - mention 'freeware' and 'alt.comp.freeware' and preferably
> nothing else.
>
> Of course, these are only my 2 cents.

Add other 2 cents from me.

Crosspost-To: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games
--
Maria Luisa C - 04/12/2004 20.16.11
Programmer: A red-eyed, mumbling mammal capable of