Blue Screen of death

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankajkoolguy

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013
Hello,

I am having this problem with my machine, where as soon as I start my lenovo notebook, after loading windows, a blue screen appears which says " error" then some hex code like c0000128 registry error" followed by " dumping physicak memory". After this my machine restrats again to repeat the mentioned process.

I've searched over the internet but found no solution of my relevance. I tried starting it in safe mode, tried restoring it from recovery point, and even tried the formatting via "novo button" but to no avail. Just to inforn you that I recently installed a partition manager, and increased my c drives volume, and that's the reason "Novo" wont work.

The solutions say to uninstall the recent softwares, but I dont know how to do that when am unable to see my windows screen!! x-( I jst reach upto "Microsoft corporation" with a loading bar.

Guys plz help me asap.

Thanks in advance.

Kjwinden

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013
The physical memory dump sounds like it might be the battery on your MOBO...there's a small round battery located on your battery that when it dies it will cause lots of problems.

Do you also see "checksum bad" or something like that in the bluescreen details? If so its DEFINITELY the MOBO battery.

They are pretty cheap, you can get them at walmart either in the jewelry section or general battery section. Most are a size 2032 but you'll wanna check the battery on your mobo first.

Kjwinden

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013
You will have to open your computer to look at it. It is a small round battery that is attached to your MOBO. As I stated most are size 2032 but you should look to confirm.

If this does not fix the problem take a look at this link for a series of troubleshooting steps you can take:

http://wiki-errors.com/physical-memory-dump-and-what-to-do-about-it/

Please realize that the troubleshooting process can be arduous and stressful. However, to actually solve your problem you must follow it as it says. Skipping steps or assuming something is not the answer to your problem could cause you to skip the answer to your problem!

Good luck.

before you run the system restore..make a hirem boot cd and boot from it to see if it hardware or software..hirem has mini xp mode where you be able to copy your data off the drive. also check that the ram sticks on the bottom of the laptop are seated and from hirem boot cd run memtest to make sure the ram is fine.

kendy

Honorable
Mar 1, 2013
Computer blue screen of death is usually related to hardware or driver. It is typically caused by software errors in device drivers: in Windows systems by poorly written device drive . They can also be caused by physical hardware faults, such as faulty RAM memory or power supplies, overheating of components, or hardware which is run beyond its specification limits . On the other hand, registry damage,corrupted program and viruses are the major causes of computer blue screen,too. According to the issue you've got, the following tips may be available to you.
1.An efficiency troubleshooting step on hardware is to start your computer with the minimum hardware necessary to run the operating system. If your computer starts successfully it proves that one of the removed hardware devices was the cause of the STOP message. Otherwise move to the next solution.

2.Boot your computer in Safe Mode by pressing F8 at startup. Then go to My Computer and right-click on Disk C to select Properties from the dropdown menu. From the Tools tab, perform an error check and disk cleaning.

3.If the about two solutions doesn't work, the last one I can suggest you is to create a bootable disk. It is the most quick and effective way for you to solve the problem. You just need to download a software such as Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius. It owns a better performance among all kinds of software I've used. Windows Boot Genius is a multiple windows repair tool which can be used to fix all computer errors, create bootable CD/USB, recover data lost and unlock windows password, etc. It is as easy as three steps to fix your computer by use the software:
Step 1. Create a bootable usb or cd by this software

Step 2.Set your computer boot from CD or usb flash drive

Step 3.Fix computer blue screen after running up Windows Boot Genius

By the way,reinstall your operating system can also help you out if nothing important stores in it.

Source: http://goo.gl/1uR3t

Status
Not open for further replies.