1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
dont care, always have to plug charger
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
smthing like arma II and bf3 with medium settings.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
i think about Samsung 300E5C-SOT or HP Pavilion g6-2205sr, which is better?
I spent months researching laptops when I was going to get one, but I never found a good one for the price. I've finally found one (though cheaper than my original budget) and it's too late. My point being, if you can afford to save up a bit more, this is the best price-to-performance laptop I've found anywhere: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...