Do they talk about the Atari 2600 a lot in comp.sys.cbm?

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
July 20, 2005 4:50:03 AM

Just wondering.

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 4:50:04 AM

No, Atari machines are off topic on comp.sys.cbm. CBM stands for
Commodore Buisness Machines.

Liam
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 4:03:07 PM

buseyl@yahoo.com <buseyl@yahoo.com> spewed:
> No, Atari machines are off topic on comp.sys.cbm. CBM stands for
> Commodore Buisness Machines.

Do they play games? I've heard of Commodore, but not Commodore Business
Machines. It sounds like something that would be used at the bank or the
post office. I got a handful of gum at my local post office the other day.
It only cost me a quarter. I remember when you used to be able to get gum
for a PENNY a piece from those little glass dome machines. Yeah, I like
gum.

--
Visit My Site: http://www.rubbertoe.com
Anonymous

CBM is the same Commodore that produced the Commodore 64. Games? I
asked my parents to buy one to, errrr, uuhhhh .... help with school.
Yeah.

Liam
!