No camera phones yet!

Last response: in Network Providers
October 1, 2004 5:12:10 PM

Nextel makes me mad! Nextel keeps changing there date on there camera
phones. All other cell phone companies have camera phones but good old
Nextel still after four months of me being with them still don't have
them out yet. When I signed up with them they told me they would within
a month. Now last month they said by Oct. 1st they would, now I hear in
about two to three more months is when it's coming out. They are so far
behind the times. I'm sorry I just had to say something to someone
thanks everyone for listening.

More about : camera phones

October 1, 2004 5:12:11 PM

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 13:12:10 GMT, John Lahmeyer <j.lahmeyer@insightbb.com>
wrote:

>Nextel makes me mad! Nextel keeps changing there date on there camera
>phones. All other cell phone companies have camera phones but good old
>Nextel still after four months of me being with them still don't have
>them out yet.

Nextel is a 2 way radio company. If you want bells and whistles, go to any
other provider.
October 1, 2004 9:13:44 PM

The camera phones are right around the corner. I've seen them and they're
pretty nice.

"Mark" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 13:12:10 GMT, John Lahmeyer <j.lahmeyer@insightbb.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Nextel makes me mad! Nextel keeps changing there date on there camera
> >phones. All other cell phone companies have camera phones but good old
> >Nextel still after four months of me being with them still don't have
> >them out yet.
>
> Nextel is a 2 way radio company. If you want bells and whistles, go to
any
> other provider.
October 1, 2004 11:51:43 PM

they sell them on eBay for $600.00+ plus you can get the camera attachment
for a phone that Tmobile sells and plus it into your i730 and it will
work... that is also sold on eBay for 49 bucks

"John Lahmeyer" <j.lahmeyer@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> Nextel makes me mad! Nextel keeps changing there date on there camera
> phones. All other cell phone companies have camera phones but good old
> Nextel still after four months of me being with them still don't have them
> out yet. When I signed up with them they told me they would within a
> month. Now last month they said by Oct. 1st they would, now I hear in
> about two to three more months is when it's coming out. They are so far
> behind the times. I'm sorry I just had to say something to someone thanks
> everyone for listening.
October 2, 2004 4:55:00 AM

In article <GIc7d.184123$3l3.22376@attbi_s03>, j.lahmeyer@insightbb.com
says...
> Nextel makes me mad! Nextel keeps changing there date on there camera
> phones. All other cell phone companies have camera phones but good old
> Nextel still after four months of me being with them still don't have
> them out yet. When I signed up with them they told me they would within
> a month. Now last month they said by Oct. 1st they would, now I hear in
> about two to three more months is when it's coming out. They are so far
> behind the times. I'm sorry I just had to say something to someone
> thanks everyone for listening.

My local Retail Store still has the i860 coming out Monday Oct. 4th

2yr contract $349 + $50 mail in rebate.... So only $300
1yr contract $399 I think.
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 10:32:31 PM

"John Lahmeyer" <j.lahmeyer@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> Nextel makes me mad! Nextel keeps changing there date on there camera
> phones. All other cell phone companies have camera phones but good old
> Nextel still after four months of me being with them still don't have
> them out yet. When I signed up with them they told me they would within
> a month. Now last month they said by Oct. 1st they would, now I hear in
> about two to three more months is when it's coming out. They are so far
> behind the times. I'm sorry I just had to say something to someone
> thanks everyone for listening.

Check nextel.com- its big as life on the home page. i860.
!