FS:Sony Playstation Boxed System with mod chip & Games

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
July 23, 2005 2:24:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.classic,rec.games.video.classic,rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.misc (More info?)

Over 20 games 1st Built System made in Japan works and looks new 50.00 Plus
Shipping

sega_master_system@yahoo.com
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 5:37:26 AM

"Mr. Lee" <bubba@biff.com> wrote in

> Over 20 games 1st Built System made in Japan works and looks new 50.00
> Plus Shipping
>

> sega_master_system@yahoo.com

Feh, got a modded PS2? I need me some Para Para Paradise.

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder