problem installing printer

August 22, 2005 6:25:23 AM

..I had to do a system recovery and when I try to reinstall my printer it
keeps coming up file 'usbprint.sys' on windows xp service pack 2 cd is needed
and I don't know what to do.
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 12:51:58 PM

I would uninstall sp2 if necessary, then reinstall it.

875350 - How to remove Windows XP Service Pack 2 from your computer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=875350

Order Windows XP Service Pack 2 on CD:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp...

--