problem installing printer

..I had to do a system recovery and when I try to reinstall my printer it
keeps coming up file 'usbprint.sys' on windows xp service pack 2 cd is needed
and I don't know what to do.
1 answer Last reply
More about problem installing printer

    I would uninstall sp2 if necessary, then reinstall it.

    875350 - How to remove Windows XP Service Pack 2 from your computer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=875350

    Order Windows XP Service Pack 2 on CD:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/default.mspx

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "lissa" <lissa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDBE9FF7-8038-4AC2-A071-C89D09E67DC3@microsoft.com...
    > .I had to do a system recovery and when I try to reinstall my printer it
    > keeps coming up file 'usbprint.sys' on windows xp service pack 2 cd is needed
    > and I don't know what to do.

Printers Microsoft System Recovery Windows XP