Low battery alert on i730

Is there any way to turn off the low battery alert on the i730? It always
seems to go off in the middle of the night for me.

There is a very simple solution.
Charge your phone!

"Susan D." <sdoucette@navisite.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to turn off the low battery alert on the i730? It always
> seems to go off in the middle of the night for me.

This probably isn't going to help, but, what better time to charge your phone than when you're sleeping? You'll wake up to a quiet, fully charged phone.

John Eckart <JEckart@mail.com> wrote:
> This probably isn't going to help, but, what better time to charge
> your phone than when you're sleeping? You'll wake up to a quiet,
> fully charged phone.
>
> "Susan D." <sdoucette@navisite.com> wrote in message
>> Is there any way to turn off the low battery alert on the i730? It
>> always seems to go off in the middle of the night for me.

Ever since the upgrade my gps works but my phone is always on charge!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr