How do I do an XP repair

I have XP pro installed on my computer and then I updated to SP2 with a
CD I received from Microsoft. Can someone give me instructions (Step by
Step) to repair the installation with SP2 on separate CD. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about repair

    Dr Joel

    This website is about as good as it gets..

    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "DrJoel" <joelw135@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have XP pro installed on my computer and then I updated to SP2 with a CD
    >I received from Microsoft. Can someone give me instructions (Step by Step)
    >to repair the installation with SP2 on separate CD. Thanks.

Windows XP CD-Rom Microsoft