My F7 Key Isn't Working-- How do I turn up the brightness?

For whatever reason, my Function Key isn't working- so I can't turn up my
monitor brightness on my laptop. Is there a way to do this from the menu
rather than the Function keys?

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about working turn brightness

    Same thing with me. I am trying to lower the brightness of my laptop. it's
    sony vaio. I have been wearing dark sunglasses while working in my projects
    at night!
    Someone please help...

    "lauray" wrote:

    > For whatever reason, my Function Key isn't working- so I can't turn up my
    > monitor brightness on my laptop. Is there a way to do this from the menu
    > rather than the Function keys?
    >
    > Thanks!

Function Keys Support Microsoft Windows XP