For whatever reason, my Function Key isn't working- so I can't turn up my
monitor brightness on my laptop. Is there a way to do this from the menu
rather than the Function keys?

Thanks!

Same thing with me. I am trying to lower the brightness of my laptop. it's
sony vaio. I have been wearing dark sunglasses while working in my projects
at night!
Someone please help...