windows xp sp2 bluetooth problem

my windows xp bluetoothn driver have problem, so i follow the methond mention
at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883258 to reinstall the bluetooth device
driver.

after deleted the registry key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{e0cbf06c-cd8b-4647-bb8a-263b43f0f974}
and restart my computer, the bluetooth device could find in device manager
any more even i attached and detached N times.

the add hardware wizard does no show when i attached the bluetooth device
into my computer. how can i reinstall my bluetooth device driver?

Check here for a few more kb articles
http://www.pcbanter.net/showthread.php?t=711999