Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

*ProteanThread* wrote:

> i've not been to your site in awhile - nice updates.

Shame on you ;)

> glad to see you
> have more than just games! :)

It's just a begin. Still a long way to go. I want to do sooooo much, but
I have too less time :(

> btw, have you ever considered breaking down your games lists by "no
> installs", size, date added, etc. ?

"by Size" is done
see http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/ftop10s1.html

"no install" is impossible, over the 70% of the games are "no installs"

"date added", I got the selection "newest games",
see http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/fnew.html
This contains the games added the last 14 days.
If you wait longer then you have bad luck <g>

"etc", The rest... maybe one day, maybe never, I don't know.
> --
> Woodzy
> sysop at rtdos dot com
>
> http://www.rtdos.com (alt OS for games based on the classics)