chipset

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Does anyone happen to know what chipset the MSI PC54G2 uses?

Remove .NOSPAM from my email address to reply directly.

usually if you open the driver package you'll get a hint by the file names
and if you look in the .inf file it'll most likely tell you.
"Bob" <bob.lockie.NOSPAM@mail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone happen to know what chipset the MSI PC54G2 uses?

> Remove .NOSPAM from my email address to reply directly.

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 05/30/04 09:58 bumtracks spoke:
> usually if you open the driver package you'll get a hint by the file names
> and if you look in the .inf file it'll most likely tell you.
>
>>Does anyone happen to know what chipset the MSI PC54G2 uses?

I'm trying to find out before I buy it. :)

I downloaded the driver.
There are 7+ .inf files so I guess it could be any of 7 different
chipsets. :-(

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I just did a Yahoo search on "MSI PC54G2". First hit on the list was a Dutch
site with an entry for this card, including the phrase "PCI Ralink chipset".
Reference:

http://www.pasystems.be/nl/dept_1884.html

> On 05/30/04 09:58 bumtracks spoke:
> > usually if you open the driver package you'll get a hint by the file
names
> > and if you look in the .inf file it'll most likely tell you.
> >
> >>Does anyone happen to know what chipset the MSI PC54G2 uses?
>
> I'm trying to find out before I buy it. :)
>
> I downloaded the driver.
> There are 7+ .inf files so I guess it could be any of 7 different
> chipsets. :-(

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 06/01/04 01:40 gary spoke:
> I just did a Yahoo search on "MSI PC54G2". First hit on the list was a Dutch
> site with an entry for this card, including the phrase "PCI Ralink chipset".
> Reference:
>
> http://www.pasystems.be/nl/dept_1884.html

Thanks.
I did a search with google and I didn't that hit. :)

Remove .NOSPAM from my email address to reply directly.