Sterling

Distinguished
May 12, 2004

downloads will not got to a file, instead they open on the desktop,then they
will end up in "documents and settings". to get the the download to go to
a file I have to right click the download panel select "save target as" then
i can get it to go into a file.Thanks for help. Sterling

My Computer, Tools menu, Options, File Types, highlight the filetype, click Advanced. Put a check in "Confirm open after download"

--
Mark L. Ferguson