Please help! asus or lenovo

Hello guys,

I bought a hp envy DV6 7214nr at January, but it had a defect screen after arrival, so I'm really disappointed about Hp. Now I'm planning to buy another laptop that's similar. I do gaming, mid-range, not hardcore and also video editting, Photoshop. I want to learn Maya, CAD using this laptop.
There are two laptop caught my eyes:
-Lenovo y500 with dual nvidia 650m sli
Intel Core i7-3630QM Processor (2.4 GHz)
8 GB DDR3 RAM
1 TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
15.6-Inch FHD glossy Screen
NVIDIA Dual SLI GT650M ddr5

-Asus n56vz-rh71
Intel i7-3630QM 2.40 Ghz
2GB nVidia GT 650m ddr3
8 GB ram
750GB 7200RPM HDD
Blu-ray ROM with SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW Dual Layer
15.6 inch FHD matte screen

I like the spec of the lenovo over the asus, cause it has dual VGA, but the spec of the two laptop is not a problem. What I really care of is the reputation, quality, after service and duration of the laptop(because of the Hp I bought before). I heard asus has the worst customer service but a good reputation. How about lenovo? and the quality of both laptop? For this laptop I want to use it for at least 3 years. Which one do you guys suggest?

Thank you
2 answers Last reply
More about please help asus lenovo
  1. I am not surprised by the bad HP laptop.Their service also sucks.According to what I have seen ( on my freinds laptops) ASUS has an edge over Lenovo over the service and build quality.But I am talking about India and service varies from City to City so in different Country it will be a totally different experience.

PS:My HP laptop was purchased from USA almost 2.5 years ago and almost everything has been changed thanks to the extended warranty I bought.
  2. THe Levovo Y500 is on sale at the Lenovo site for $879 with one GPU and a DVD buner. You can get a 2nd GPU for $137 from their site also.

Very fast. Built well.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Lenovo Hewlett Packard