my icons are gone.

a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 22, 2005 4:58:13 PM

well heres the deal. i used the world of warcraft desktop, and then i
uninstalled it. and now all of the major icons like recycle bin and control
panel and picture folder come up as blank files. they don't have thier own
photos anymore. any help?

More about : icons

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 4:20:46 PM

In article <942FA97D-C1BC-40C8-853A-C282D12EB79B@microsoft.com>, Gaven
says...
> well heres the deal. i used the world of warcraft desktop, and then i
> uninstalled it. and now all of the major icons like recycle bin and control
> panel and picture folder come up as blank files. they don't have thier own
> photos anymore. any help?

Install the TweakUI powertoy. There's an option to repair the icons.

--
Conor

The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb. - Pink Floyd
!