my sound has gone from my pc help please anyone

Tags:
  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 22, 2005 6:34:49 PM

all sound has dissappeared from my pc can anyone advis eme please

More about : sound

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 5:45:25 AM

sweetkazza Wrote:
> all sound has dissappeared from my pc can anyone advis eme please

First off, you have to provide as much information as you possibly can
if you want people to help you because this is very frustrating not
know where to begin with since there are so many possibilities.
Look at this list and try see if it fixes your problem:

http://www.5starsupport.com/faq/sound.htm#1-1

--
Evolution54
Anonymous

thank you Evolution54 it helped looking at the list
--
sweet

"Evolution54" wrote:

> sweetkazza Wrote:
> > all sound has dissappeared from my pc can anyone advis eme please
>
> First off, you have to provide as much information as you possibly can
> if you want people to help you because this is very frustrating not
> know where to begin with since there are so many possibilities.
> Look at this list and try see if it fixes your problem:
>
> http://www.5starsupport.com/faq/sound.htm#1-1
>

> --
> Evolution54

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 10:36:50 PM

sweetkazza Wrote:
> thank you Evolution54 it helped looking at the list
> --
> sweet
>

> "Evolution54" wrote:
> -
>
> sweetkazza Wrote:-
> all sound has dissappeared from my pc can anyone advis eme please-
>
> First off, you have to provide as much information as you possibly
> can
> if you want people to help you because this is very frustrating not
> know where to begin with since there are so many possibilities.
> Look at this list and try see if it fixes your problem:
>
> http://www.5starsupport.com/faq/sound.htm#1-1
>

> --
> Evolution54
> -

Let us know if it worked or not because if not, then you can list some
of the things you tried and then we can go from there. Thanks

--
Evolution54