my sound has gone from my pc help please anyone

all sound has dissappeared from my pc can anyone advis eme please
3 answers Last reply
More about sound anyone

    sweetkazza Wrote:
    > all sound has dissappeared from my pc can anyone advis eme please

    First off, you have to provide as much information as you possibly can
    if you want people to help you because this is very frustrating not
    know where to begin with since there are so many possibilities.
    Look at this list and try see if it fixes your problem:

    http://www.5starsupport.com/faq/sound.htm#1-1

    --
    Evolution54

    thank you Evolution54 it helped looking at the list
    --
    sweet

    sweetkazza Wrote:
    > thank you Evolution54 it helped looking at the list
    > --
    > sweet
    >

    > "Evolution54" wrote:
    > -
    >
    > sweetkazza Wrote:-
    > all sound has dissappeared from my pc can anyone advis eme please-
    >
    > First off, you have to provide as much information as you possibly
    > can
    > if you want people to help you because this is very frustrating not
    > know where to begin with since there are so many possibilities.
    > Look at this list and try see if it fixes your problem:
    >
    > http://www.5starsupport.com/faq/sound.htm#1-1
    >

    > --
    > Evolution54
    > -

    Let us know if it worked or not because if not, then you can list some
    of the things you tried and then we can go from there. Thanks

    --
    Evolution54

Support Microsoft Windows XP