Joust Cocktail - Urgent!! Please help.

Tags:
  • Classic
Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
August 10, 2005 8:29:33 AM

I'm trying to restore a Joust cocktail and was wondering if anyone
knows exactly which sized Tee molding I need for the top/lid of the
machine.

At present it is the same width as the molding used on the upright
parts of the machine - on those parts it's the right width but on the
top/lid it's clearly too narrow and leaves an unsightly gap either side
of it.

This is a fairly urgent enquiry since I am going to order some other
bits for it from Steven at arcadeshop and want to combine the shipping
in one go to the UK where I am.

Any help gratefully received!

Best regards,

James Dexter :-)

More about : joust cocktail urgent

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 7:25:32 PM

"James :-)" <james@sparkoids.com> wrote in news:1123673373.200130.189670
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> I'm trying to restore a Joust cocktail and was wondering if anyone
> knows exactly which sized Tee molding I need for the top/lid of the
> machine.
>
> At present it is the same width as the molding used on the upright
> parts of the machine - on those parts it's the right width but on the
> top/lid it's clearly too narrow and leaves an unsightly gap either side
> of it.
>
> This is a fairly urgent enquiry since I am going to order some other
> bits for it from Steven at arcadeshop and want to combine the shipping
> in one go to the UK where I am.
>
> Any help gratefully received!
>
> Best regards,
>

> James Dexter :-)

Heya, James.

This question would be better directed to the arcade group,
rec.games.video.arcade.collecting This NG is mainly dedicated to home
consoles.

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder