Gigantic Balls on eBay

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 6:01:09 PM

Wow, I don't know if this guy is an Antiques Roadshow viewer, or
if he misplaced a decimal, or if he's just too optimistic, but...
dude... That takes nerve.

http://tinyurl.com/765ck

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.dvdverdict.com

More about : gigantic balls ebay

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 7:09:15 PM

Aaron J. Bossig wrote:
> Wow, I don't know if this guy is an Antiques Roadshow viewer, or
> if he misplaced a decimal, or if he's just too optimistic, but...
> dude... That takes nerve.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/765ck

Sealed NES games go for mad cash. He won't get that for that title, but
some sealed black box games for that much and more.

DWIII sealed is a $300 item.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 11:43:36 PM

MrBiggles <mrbiggles909@yahoo.com> wrote in news:D 69Le.425$ct5.401
@fed1read04:

> Aaron J. Bossig wrote:
>> Wow, I don't know if this guy is an Antiques Roadshow viewer, or
>> if he misplaced a decimal, or if he's just too optimistic, but...
>> dude... That takes nerve.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/765ck
>
> Sealed NES games go for mad cash. He won't get that for that title, but
> some sealed black box games for that much and more.

I know, I've bought a few myself. Gotta love that "Fresh from the 80s"
feeling. I just thought that $800 as a starting bid was WAY out of line.
If it's really that valuable, let people bid up to it.

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.dvdverdict.com