slow browser and slow my computer

ross

when ever I try to open up my computer it comes up and does the flaslight
thing for approximatley 20 seconds.
I open up Internet explorer and it opens fine but when I go to put an
address into the address bar it takes the thing far to long to open the page
that I am looking for.
Any suggestions?

I'm tempted to wipe the drive and start over again but that would be a huge
pain just for a couple of Inconveniences.

thanks

Open IE, tools, options, Content Tab, AutoComplete button, Clear then turn off auto-complete, Restart Windows, and turn it back on.
You will lose all saved passwords.

--
Mark L. Ferguson