Changed settings in wrong account

I went on to my sisters account to check e-mail and surf. I forgot i was on
her account and changed settings. Can I put them back to her settings
without losing my settings or switching the settings to my acount.
1 answer Last reply
More about changed settings wrong account

    There's System Restore on the start menu.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Yolanda" <Yolanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29531ED3-55D5-46C0-A75E-06B33A97E231@microsoft.com...
    >I went on to my sisters account to check e-mail and surf. I forgot i was on
    > her account and changed settings. Can I put them back to her settings
    > without losing my settings or switching the settings to my acount.

Support Microsoft Windows XP