  • Burner
  • CD-Rom
  • Windows XP
August 22, 2005 10:08:02 PM

to my computer recently crashed and i had to do a system restore...really
bad. lost like everything i ever cherished. well, sent it to the shop, got it
back, and now i can't find my cd rom/rw drive anywhere. it'll open and close
but it wont read anything and its not listed anywhere. please help.

More about : rom burner drive hath vanished

August 23, 2005 1:18:21 AM

See if this helps..
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_cd_dvd_fix.h...

"myangelofmusic06" <myangelofmusic06@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in