User Accounts

There are two users on my PC. Both are adminstrators. The second
account requires a password to log on but the one I use does not. My
..net password is associated with my windows account, but it still
allows me to log on without having to type in a password. Any ideas?

Go to Start...Control Panel...User Accounts and select your account. When
you open it there will be an option for a password - select it and pick a
password.

Alternately, use the Run command and type in - control userpasswords2 - and
press Enter. The resulting screen will allow you to change/enter the
passwords

"printdude1968@gmail.com" wrote:

> There are two users on my PC. Both are adminstrators. The second
> account requires a password to log on but the one I use does not. My
> ..net password is associated with my windows account, but it still
> allows me to log on without having to type in a password. Any ideas?

I have already done as you said and I still am able to log in to my
account without having to input a password