I had a problem with my registry and had to re-install windows. I still
have the old files but installed windows in the same directory as before
C:\windows (default).

Is there a way I can recover my old messages? I didn't format the disk,
just installed over the old windows dir.

Please help.
Allen

Inside Outlook Express - Backup and Restore:
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm

--
Mark L. Ferguson