SNES and N64 inserts

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
August 17, 2005 12:55:09 PM

Does anyone know, is there anywhere that makes pre-cut cardboard sheets that
can be folded to become the internal cardboard inserts for SNES or N64
cases? I'd love to buy a dozen or so of these.

More about : snes n64 inserts

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 5:51:31 AM

you mean of a blank generic nature? If you have one, you can just get
copies made of it at any copy shop.
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 5:30:20 PM

In article <1124355091.905534.239660@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"The Space Boss" <drsmith666@aol.com> wrote:

> you mean of a blank generic nature? If you have one, you can just get
> copies made of it at any copy shop.

Really? They can do custom die-cutting, folding, and gluing of
pressboard for dimensional objects at any old copy shop?
August 18, 2005 9:56:27 PM

Bruce Tomlin wrote:

> Really? They can do custom die-cutting, folding, and gluing of
> pressboard for dimensional objects at any old copy shop?

I'm sure you could get them printed in color on heavy stock paper and
just use scissors to cut them out and fold them by hand. If you can
think of a better alternative I wish you luck.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 7:06:28 PM

In article <1124355091.905534.239660@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"The Space Boss" <drsmith666@aol.com> wrote:

> you mean of a blank generic nature? If you have one, you can just get
> copies made of it at any copy shop.

You obviously have no clue on the manufacturing process that goes into
making these things. Metal dies must be made that press the cardboard
used at various pressures to make fold marks that give and stay or give
and return, and then cut through for the outline. Some dies press from
the top, others from the bottom.

You later post demonstrates even more clearly that you really don't have
a clue on much, do you. Hand cut by scissors on a heavy gage of copier
paper? Come on, now, do you think that could fool anybody?

jt
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 5:18:13 AM

chill out dude i was just trying to help
!