atari 2600 joystick factory?

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
August 23, 2005 1:40:31 PM

i am looking to buy a bunch for cheap. is anyone currently producing
these, or knockoffs? they are a pretty simple design, i would think
they are cheap/easy to make.
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 6:22:50 PM

You can buy used ones for probably $1 in quantity at any flea market
dealer who has a bunch laying around. Then, buy replacement button
switches for the controllers off of ebay, and you're set...
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 7:40:41 PM

> i am looking to buy a bunch for cheap. is anyone currently producing
> these, or knockoffs? they are a pretty simple design, i would think
> they are cheap/easy to make.

They're being produced for the Flashback 2. I don't think they're
available separately yet, but they will be.

-paul
!