Can we show a splash page before port 80 network access us..

Hi - hope someone can help!

We are setting up free 802.11b wireless access at my cafe and I'd like
to show a "splash" page disclaimer (with a button to say "Yep, I agree
give me the web!") before the user gets "out" onto the web. We've a
belkin 54g wireless router, a cable modem and a laptop for admin.

Does anyone know if this can be done? At the moment the router is
connected to the cable modem, we could run it through the laptop if
this would help?

Thanks very much,

Jeff.

Check out http://nocat.net/. It's linux (Redhat) based but it's open source
and installation is a breeze. You can do authentication or simply require
the user to press a button before access, showing your own logo on a
'welcome' page (with disclaimer)

PS The site is down sometimes