Hacks for old arcade games

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
August 24, 2005 12:47:39 PM

Hello guy,

i just repaired my old arcade. Therefore I wonder:

is there any site in the web where I can find a collection of hacks,
backdoors, secret iteam and tips and tricks for old arcade games?

Thanks for the info ...

p.s. i havent found anything useful in google ...

More about : hacks arcade games

Anonymous
September 2, 2005 1:11:41 AM

I'm afraid I can't help you with your question, but perhaps I can
suggest a good starting place. Try wandering over to another newsgroup:
rec.games.video.arcade.collecting - those guys really know their stuff.

BTW, I do know that there has been a hack for Ms. Pac-Man to accelerate
it, an alternate ROM set for Tempest (different set of levels), and a
board to combine both the Star Wars Arcade and Empire Strike Back
arcade ROMs in a single machine.
!