Strange DAT file started appearing.

Does anyone know what program stores this (Perflib_Perfdata_168.dat) file in
the Windows Temporary folder
Seems I get a new one on each start.
Reima.
2 answers Last reply
More about strange file started appearing

    "Reima" <reima.nospam@iblue.aunz.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know what program stores this (Perflib_Perfdata_168.dat) file
    > in the Windows Temporary folder
    > Seems I get a new one on each start.
    > Reima.

    Windows Prefetch files.

    Bobby

    OK thank you BadDog, I Googled it and found
    http://members.rushmore.com/~jsky/id14.html
    plenty info on it there.
    Reima

    > "Reima" <reima.nospam@iblue.aunz.com> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know what program stores this (Perflib_Perfdata_168.dat) file
    >> in the Windows Temporary folder
    >> Seems I get a new one on each start.
    >> Reima.
    >>

    > Windows Prefetch files.