Offline folders reporting offline even when connected on X..

Hello,
We have a user and when he tries to use offline folders it will sync fine
but in the lower right corner it shows that he is offline and using the local
copy. Why is this and how can we make it realize he is online?
He also has latent details from the old windows 2000 server which we cannot
remove, has anyone seen this before?
Thanks,

Clear the IE cache. (IE, tools, Options, Delete Files button, include offline content.)

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"cmcarthy13" <cmcarthy13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D79821C-A394-470C-A1D3-8E8DD3BA326D@microsoft.com...
> Hello,
> We have a user and when he tries to use offline folders it will sync fine
> but in the lower right corner it shows that he is offline and using the local
> copy. Why is this and how can we make it realize he is online?
> He also has latent details from the old windows 2000 server which we cannot
> remove, has anyone seen this before?
> Thanks,

Did clearing the IE cache resolve this issue?
--
bootlegg