VideoBrain Computer System Programs on Ebay

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
August 29, 2005 3:19:17 AM

FYI -- I saw a bunch of VideoBrain programs listed on Ebay.
The games are listed on this page:

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&LogUID=lfega...
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 6:01:11 PM

My brother is selling the stuff. Thought I'd post a message because
every bit of advertising helps for this old material.

Here's another link to the items listed...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlfegardQQhtZ-1
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 9:30:46 PM

blankcrows@aol.com wrote in

> FYI -- I saw a bunch of VideoBrain programs listed on Ebay.
> The games are listed on this page:
>
> http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&LogUID=lfega...
> yeBaySelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK

My lord, if you're gonna lie at least do it right. The URL you listed
takes me to the "Items I'm Selling" page... as in the items *I'M* selling,
not the items you're selling.

Just say "I have this stuff for auction on eBay" and don't treat us like
freaking morons and say that you "saw" this stuff on eBay.

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder