Lenovo X301 2777 Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustThisGuyYouKnow

Honorable
Mar 4, 2013
Hi all, I’ve been having a terrible time with batteries. I do a lot of work on the road and have some intense battery needs. The original which came with my machine is starting to fade, so I tried purchasing a new one. At first I tried a non-Lenovo battery which seemed to work at first but rapidly died over a period of a few months. I purchased a Lenovo-branded battery next, but that too is now failing.

Lenovo no longer seems to offer batteries for my laptop and all the websites I click through on Google seem very shady. Does anyone have a good source for preferably Lenovo-branded batteries?

JustThisGuyYouKnow

Honorable
Mar 4, 2013
Yeah, thanks a bunch. I was wary of this battery because in other places it’s only listed as applying to the X300 and the part number didn’t match the battery I have. I just discovered a very helpful product matrix in the first download file here:

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/product-and-parts/detail.page?LegacyDocID=ACCS-GUIDE

Switch to the X-series page and scroll down to row 138 to see the only main battery listed. I’m convinced. It must just be a newer generation of the same battery, thus the new part number. I’m convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.